Tips For Measuring Ring Size
Here are some tips to assure an accurate ring size measurement:
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
- Don't measure on cold fingers because this is when fingers are at their smallest.
- Download our Ring Sizing Chart
Want to surprise that special someone in your life?
- "Discreetly borrow" one of your partners rings (making sure that the "borrowed" ring is for the appropriate ring finger) and slide it down a tapered candle.
Use a string or strip of paper to measure around where the ring stops on the candle and take that measurement to use on our handy chart above.
Note: Hurry and return that "discreetly borrowed" ring before you blow the surprise! :0)
Tips for buying Sterling Silver Rings
- Make sure the silver is sterling.
- Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft for producing large functional objects, and is very prone to damage. Look for .925 (92.5%) sterling silver jewelry.